Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Drop Box

One of the new apps that I have loaded onto my Ipad is Dropbox. I am still working out how to use this interesting app and testing the limits of what I can do with it. I have found that I can store photos in there, both that I have found online and also ones that I have taken myself. These stored photos on the Ipad are then available on my home computers Dropbox where they can be taken out of the box and filed or printed as appropriate. They can stay in the box all the time if I want them to. However with 2gb free storage I wouldn't leave them there too long. I can see Dropbox being very useful for when I go to places to do family history research, will save a lot of handwriting.....

The only sad bit is that the bits that are waiting in the box for me to use will have to wait until next month when my internet usage rolls over. Thanks kids!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment